HAuNTcon 2012 Comes To Pittsburgh
HAuNTcon makes it’s way to Pittsburgh,PA! This is what I got in my email:
HAuNTcon 2012 will be at the Monroeville Convention Center, 209 Mall Boulevard, Monroeville, PA, (a suburb of Pittsburgh) May 3 through May 7, 2012. With the pre-show haunt tour May 2nd and 3rd.
This is the first year HAuNTcon will be in a convention center rather than a hotel. The host hotel is the Monroeville Double Tree, 101 Mall Boulevard Monroeville, PA and the hotel will be the location of THE social event of the haunting season, the 2012 HAuNTcon Costume Ball, Saturday May 5. This hotel is a upscale Hilton property and HAuNTcon discounted room rate will be a low $114 a night.
This location just happens to be next to the Monroeville Mall, most famous for its appearance in the George A. Romero horror film Dawn of the Dead (1978).
We are still working out the details but stay tuned for hotel and ticket registration info. We are in discussion with several Haunted Attractions in the Pittsburgh area about tours during the convention, but let us know which Haunts you would like us to tour at HAuNTcon 2012 in Pittsburgh, PA!
And mark your calendars now to make sure you don’t miss HAuNTcon 2012, May 3-7 in Pittsburgh, PA!
If you are interested in selling your products, expanding your database of fans, or just want to get your name in front of 1,000′s of Haunters; HAuNTcon if offering a special package if you register before December 1, 2011! Here is what it includes:
- A discount at the Double Tree Hotel
- A FREE ad in the HAuNTcon 2012 Convention Booklet
- A FREE corner booth upgrade
- This is a $300 savings
- and just knowing you have your space reserved and locked in (had to throw that in). The corner booths DO get more traffic!
- One 6′ Draped table
- Waste Basket
- 2 Chairs
- 1 Electrical Outlet
- Banner Ad on the HAuNTcon website
- 1 Booth sign with Booth number
- 2 Exhibitor Badges
- 2 Lunch Admissions (Fri,Sat, and Sun)
- 2 Tickets to the Saturday night Costume Ball
- 10 x 10 Booth (just space. no tables. no chairs.) $550
- 10 x 10 Booth (with everything you need.) $800
- 10 x 20 Booth (Bigger and with everything.) $1,550
- Add $100 more to any of these for a corner (unless you register early)
Here are the masterminds behind it all!
Leonard Pickle: HAuNTcon @gmail.com
Jeanne Escher-Pickle: info @hauntcon.com
Jennifer DeVenezia (FOR A BOOTH): firstname.lastname@example.org